Brain Foggles is owned and written by Connie Roberts of Tampa Bay, Florida. As a lifestyle blog, there are a large range of topics covered. And by no means is this a platform to show off a perfect life. This is real life in the trenches.
Being an advocate comes easily to me. The focus is on women and children, healthcare, hunger and poverty. A priority is providing information about nonprofits and social issues and ways you can help.
Travel is a big part of my life. Sharing travel destinations, hotels and ways to research the best vacation for you and your family is my goal. Parents visit Brain Foggles to learn about and relate to the struggles and victories of raising a teenager with special needs and serious health issues.
Since I began as a product reviewer in 2008, I know the ropes. I’ll use your products and share my experiences with honesty. Promotion is key to reviews and giveaways and because of my social media reach and my authenticity, you’ll get a good return when working with me.
Connecting with my readers, other bloggers, and brands that make a difference, is my ongoing goal.
- Twitter Followers: 12,957
- Facebook Friends: 2,799
- Facebook Fans: 1,580
- Klout Score: 63
- Alexa Rank: 249,638
- MozRank: 5.04
- Page Rank: 3
- Women – More female than male visitors
- Children – More parents than non-parent visitors
- U.S. – 92%
- Income – $30,000 and $100,000
Updated May 2013
- Brain Foggles was used as an example of “Persona” in Blog Branding by Ted Murphy, CEO of Izea.
- One of 125 Fearless Female Bloggers by Kristi of Kikolani.com.
- Chosen to represent Zhu Zhu Pets brand at Lowry Park Zoo for Zoo Boo.
- My article, Staycation Tips for Families with Tweens, was published in the June/July 2011 issue (page 29) of the Kids Fun Plaza Magazine.
- Member of of the Kellog’s Share Your Breakfast program
- One of 50 Mom Blogs You Should Be Reading by In Good Measure
- One of the Top 75 Blogs that Parents of Teens Should Read
- One of the Top 10 Product Experts and Deal Finders on Twitter by MyMediaInfo.com
- One of the Top Tweeters at Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2012
- On Blog Reading List from The MotherHood
- City of Hope Ambassador for BlogHer
- Dove Self-Esteem Movement Champion/Partner 2009 – 2012
- Random Acts of Zhu Blogger 2010 and 2011
- Hershey’s Syrup Summer Celebrations Ambassador
- A host for the Hebrew National Better Than a Picnic Picnic in Tampa
- Random Acts of Wellness Ambassador for Walgreens
- Yoursphere Test Drive Mom and Summer Fun Ambassador
- Crocs Back To School Ambassador
- Marie Callendar’s Under 500 Ambassador
- Embassy Suites Ambassador
- Skype Ambassador
- Verizon Wireless Ambassador (3 times)
- AARP Kitchen Cabinet Member
Contributing writer and Product Review Editor for:
Advertising and Promotion
Please contact me for advertising, sponsored posts, Twitter Party hosting and other campaigns – firstname.lastname@example.org
I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and am close to Orlando.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form