As a lifestyle blog, Brain Foggles covers a large range of topics. And by no means is this a platform to show off a perfect life. This is real life in the trenches of parenthood, health issues, and life in general.
Advocacy- Although we mainly focus on women and children, healthcare, hunger and poverty, we want to provide information about nonprofits and social issues with ways the average person can help. Our authors and guest bloggers share our own personal stories that have led us to advocate for various causes and introduce you to causes we hold close to our hearts.
Travel- Sharing travel destinations, hotels and ways to research the best vacation for you and your family is our goal. Although Connie Roberts has currently taken a leave of absence from blogging, you will find many travel posts she has shared full of information to help you plan your next trip.
Parenting- Parents visit Brain Foggles to learn about raising children of all age groups and relate to the struggles and victories of raising a teenager with special needs and serious health issues. Grandparents visit to laugh as Connie learns the ropes of being a grandma. Millennials follow Jennifer as she journeys through the life of raising two young children in today’s world.
Jennifer joined the Brainfoggles’ team in 2013. As a stay at home mom of two girls (7 and 3), Jennifer shares with us the ups and downs of life with two young children and parenting a child with a speech disorder. A Preeclampsia survivor herself, Jennifer advocates for Preeclampsia awareness and research, and shares information related to pregnancy and premature births. After over a decade of providing product feedback for companies and product reviews on her original blog, Everyday Randomness, Jennifer became the main product review source for Brain Foggles in 2014.
Connie began blogging as a product reviewer in 2008. Connie is also an avid traveler. Although she left the team to deal with personal issues in 2015, her posts are still a major part of this blog today. Many of her reviews have remained our top posts throughout the years.
Promotion is key to reviews and giveaways and because of our social media reach and my authenticity, you’ll get a good return when working with us. To extend our social media reach, Jennifer shares all reviews and giveaways across her personal social media channels as well.
Connecting with our readers, other bloggers, and brands that make a difference, is an ongoing goal.
- Twitter Followers (@Conniefoggles): 15,353
- Twitter Followers (@JennShuey): 1,139
- Facebook Fans: 1,859
- Pinterest Followers: 914
- Instagram Followers: 444
- LinkedIn: 500+
- Klout Score: 45
- Alexa Rank: 1,532,023 – Global 956,628 – USA
- MozRank: 4.78
- Page Rank: 4
- Women – More female than male visitors
- Children – More parents than non-parent visitors
- U.S. – 92%
- Income – $30,000 and $100,000
- The blog post Free Things to Do at Disney World, on TravelingMom.com was syndicated by the Daily Herald (Chicago)
- The blog post Southwest Airlines Treats People with Disabilities Well was syndicated by the Southwest Airlines blog , Nuts about Southwest for National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- Connie’s article, Staycation Tips for Families with Tweens, was published in the June/July 2011 issue (page 29) of the Kids Fun Plaza Magazine.
- Brain Foggles was used as an example of “Persona” in Blog Branding by Ted Murphy, CEO of Izea.
- One of 125 Fearless Female Bloggers by Kristi of Kikolani.com.
- Chosen to represent Zhu Zhu Pets brand at Lowry Park Zoo for Zoo Boo.
- Member of of the Kellog’s Share Your Breakfast program
- One of 50 Mom Blogs You Should Be Reading by In Good Measure
- One of the Top 75 Blogs that Parents of Teens Should Read
- One of the Top 10 Product Experts and Deal Finders on Twitter by MyMediaInfo.com
- One of the Top Tweeters at Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2012
- Recurring DisneySide celebrations host (Jennifer)
- City of Hope Ambassador for BlogHer
- Dove Self-Esteem Movement Champion/Partner 2009 – 2012
- Random Acts of Zhu Blogger 2010 and 2011
- Hershey’s Syrup Summer Celebrations Ambassador
- A host for the Hebrew National Better Than a Picnic Picnic in Tampa
- Random Acts of Wellness Ambassador for Walgreens
- Yoursphere Test Drive Mom and Summer Fun Ambassador
- Crocs Back To School Ambassador
- Marie Callendar’s Under 500 Ambassador
- Embassy Suites Ambassador
- Skype Ambassador
- Verizon Wireless Ambassador (3 times)
- AARP Kitchen Cabinet Member
Advertising and Promotion
Please contact us for advertising, sponsored posts, product reviews, giveaways, and other campaigns – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Connie is on hiatus at the moment, and all emails should be directed to Jennifer.*
Connie lives in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and is close to Orlando. Jennifer lives in the Upstate of South Carolina, and is centered between Greenville, SC and Atlanta, GA.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form