Do you have a favorite scent for your home throughout the year, or do you like to experience new scent profiles throughout the year? I’m a big fan of seasonal scents, and some of my favorite scents hit the market during the Winter months. This year I’m super happy about the Glade Limited Edition Winter Collection. This collection is full of holiday scents, winter florals, and spicy scents sure to leave your home smelling wonderful throughout the winter months. Even though we have passed the holiday season, we are barely a month into Winter. We have plenty of days left of cold weather that will keep me stuck indoors, and what better way is there to lift a mood than with beautiful scents? There are so many limited edition scents to choose from there is something for just about everyone. Some of the scents are even more limited, as they are exclusive to a specific retailer.
The Glade Limited Edition Winter Collection:
- Share The Spirit- Pomegranate Sparkler
- Be At Peace- Balsam Fir & Juniper
- Sent A Little Love- Vanilla Biscotti
- Cherish The Present- Apple Cinnamon
- Be At Peace/ Cherish The Present- Dual scented Balsam Fir & Juniper with Apple Cinnamon
- Creamy Custard/ Cherish The Present- Dual scented Whipped Vanilla with Apple Cinnamon
- Spread Cheer- Amber & Bergamot *available only at Target*
- Sing Out Loud- Gingerbread Spire *available only at Walmart*
- Welcome The Joy- Winter Berry *available only at Dollar General*
By far my favorite is the Welcome The Joy scent available exclusively at Dollar General. The scents of sparkling grapefruit and peach along with coconut and vanilla cream create a wonderful aroma that I can’t get enough of. I love this candle so much I headed out to stock up before they are all gone, and I had to go to 3 Dollar General stores before I found a single one left in stock! The store clerks said this candle has been such a big seller.
I’m also a big fan of the Creamy Custard/Cherish The Present mix. There is just something about Apples and cinnamon mixed with vanilla that screams Winter warmth. I like to light this one when I curl up by the fireplace to read late in the evening…on those few evenings I actually get a little time to myself to relax!
If there is one scent I would recommend leaving on the store shelves it would be the Be At Peace Balsam Fir & Juniper. I get where Glade was trying to go with this scent thinking of fresh cut pines, juniper, spruce, and cypress, but I feel like it went so so wrong. The scent is very powerful and the combination is anything but pleasant…and I’m someone who usually loves “tree” type scents.
So there ya have it. The Limited Edition Winter Collection from Glade has left me pleasantly surprised with the exception of one scent. You can find all of these scents at Target, Walmart, and Dollar General. Feel free to connect with Glade via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you had to choose one of the Limited Edition Winter Collection scents to try, which one would it be?
Latest posts by Jennifer M. (see all)
- The Race Is On: Fashion Tips for the Cheltenham Festival - March 12, 2017
- ScentFill Universal Plugin Refill Review & Giveaway - March 10, 2017