I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
When it comes to diapers I admit I have always chosen them based on cost, so some brands work out better for my budget than others. We tried Huggies when my eldest was a preemie, but we moved away from them for a cheaper option. When my younger daughter was born I received a few boxes of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers, and they seemed to work best on her sensitive skin. When I ran out of those diapers I opted to put her in a cheaper brand even though I loved the Huggies.
Now I have a solution to the budget woes. I was recently introduced to Target’s new Subscription Program that allows you to automatically restock the items you use on a regular basis.
Items are delivered directly to your door on an automatic schedule that you set. You receive 5% off all orders plus free shipping! REDcard holders can save an additional 5% for a total of 10% off each order! Savings like that means I can afford to buy the diapers I want instead of settling for the ones that I don’t like so much! The Target Subscription Program also means I can stay well stocked on diapers and wipes as well as other things we use on a daily basis ensuring I never have to run out in the middle of the night because I forgot to pick them up!
A few days ago I took the plunge and headed to Target to give Huggies Snug & Dry diapers another try before committing to a subscription. I was very happy to see that Target was well stocked with boxes of each size of Huggies Snug & Dry diapers.
Even though the nearest Target is 45 minutes away I’ll often go there when we visit my in-laws who live close to the store because stores in my area always seem to be completely out of the one size of diaper I need.
I picked up a box of Snug & Dry as well as a box of the Huggies Natural Care Wipes that I already use and love.
The Natural Care wipes are so much softer and much more gentle on my daughter’s skin. They are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, alcohol free, and contain both Aloe and Vitamin E, so I love them. My husband likes to use them when detailing his motorcycle to get into those hard to reach spots and to remove grime from his tools when he’s turning wrenches on one of our vehicles. I personally use tons of Natural Care wipes for all sorts of other things from taking off my eye makeup to cleaning crayon off the walls and spills on the counter to using them to scrub hard to reach spots around my faucets!
After almost a week of using the much coveted Natural Care Wipes along with the Snug & Dry diapers I have noticed a few things.
- The Snug & Dry diapers feature a SureFit* design that “moves with your little ones smooth skin” and provides up to 12 hours of protection. Other diapers always leave chafing and red marks on the inside of my daughter’s chunky thighs and at the top where her diaper rubs her back, but with the Huggies she has not experienced any redness!
- The Snug & Dry diapers have also worked well to keep everything contained at night. My daughter doesn’t normally soak a diaper at night, but she has been known to leak out of other brands. So far she hasn’t leaked out of the Snug & Dry diapers at night at all.
- Unfortunately the Snug & Dry diapers haven’t contained everything. My daughter has been battling a stomach virus over the last 12 hours, and she has had some very runny blowouts from the inside of her thighs causing it to run down her legs. “Normal poops” were contained just fine, and I can’t say I have ever met a diaper that could contain the results of the virus we’ve been dealing with!
- The Natural Care wipes are so gentle on my baby girl’s skin she doesn’t have any redness from constantly cleaning up those viral poop diapers! Plus the wipes are nice and thick, so I don’t have to use nearly as many as I would with the cheaper brands.
So, as you can see I do believe Huggies Snug & Dry diapers have found a place in our household. I will be placing my first order through the Target Subscription Program as soon as I reload my debit REDcard so I can take advantage of the 10% savings before I find myself running out of diapers. Meanwhile my little one will continue to nap and sleep soundly in her Snug & Dry diapers without a care in the world.
Want to give Huggies Snug & Dry diapers a try on your little one? Target is offering two great Huggies coupons, one for $1 off Snug & Dry diapers and another for .50 off Huggies baby wipes! Want to find out more about the Huggies brand? Visit Huggies on Facebook or Twitter!
Latest posts by Jennifer M. (see all)
- WILD KRATTS: PANDA-MONIUM Released on DVD Today! - April 11, 2017
- 4 Tips to Help Your Child Cope With Childhood Anxiety - March 27, 2017