I receive product for review. All opinions are my own, as always.
I’m a big fan of Michael Angelo’s. They are the closest frozen meals to when my mother cooks Italian. Please don’t tell my mom that! With all the snacks I make for our party I never thought I could serve Michael Angelo’s meals during the big game.
But, think of it this way. You know that a huge part of the Big Game is eating. So, why not put about a family size of lasagna as the main meal? Add those chips and dip, some wings and you’re ready to go. Or serve some Michael Angelo’s flatbread? Kinda like pizza, choose from, Mediterranean Sausage and Mushroom or Pepperoni and Salami. There’s even calzones. I know that would be a big hit.
You can make thing easy for yourself too. Microwave a Signature or Natural meal for you while you’re getting ready for your guests to arrive. This way you’ll be ready to party! Have some on hand for picky kids who may not like the spicy foods you have in your Big Game day spread.
Save money on Michael Angelo’s meals:
- Join the Family Table Rewards Program – Look for meals with Rewards Codes. With 7 codes you’ll get a Buy-1-Get-1-Free Family Table Rewards Coupon for any single serve entrée.
- Go to the home page and get a $1 off coupon mailed to your home.
I’ve eaten Michael Angelo’s meals many times and found them to be delicious. I especially like the family size meals for a quick and easy dinner. The natural meals contain “antibiotic-free chicken, wheat-free meals, non-GMO organic Kamet khorasan wheat pasta, and organically grown tomatoes”.
So yes, you can serve Michael Angelo’s meals during the big game and your guests will eat them up!
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- The Good Lie Movie with Reese Witherspoon #Giveaway - December 20, 2014
- Get the Holidays Right – Adopt or Foster Parent - December 18, 2014
- Finding the Perfect Gift with Well Gifted - December 15, 2014