Pet Health is a priority of leading pet care product company Seargent’s. During the emBark Twitter Party, we’ll learn the different ways to keep our pets well. Focusing on preventing fleas and ticks, and treating obesity and dental problems, we pet lovers will be educated and have fun.
Sergent’s products are for dogs, cats, birds, small animals and fish. It’s easy to find the right product for your special pet. Actress and animal advocate Tiffani Thiessen (@TAThiessen) is a spokesperson for Sergent’s emBark on health program. This program focuses on preventative health care for pets.
Take the emBark on Health online pledge to promise to take good care of your pet. For each pledge, Sergent’s will send a pet health kit (retailing up to $50 in value) to shelters via the American Humane Association (AHA). In turn you will receive a coupon for $3.00 off your next Sergeant’s or Sentry purchase.
I’m proud to provide a forever home to two former shelter cats. They are truly part of my family. As a pet lover, pet health is a priority. I make sure that my two kittens get their injections and checkups on time. And that they are protected from fleas, ticks and worms.
Take the time to attend the emBark Twitter Party:
When: Tuesday, May 21, at 1pm ET (the party will last one hour)
RSVP: via Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/sergeantspet2
Prizes: Five prizes throughout the party to random participants who have answered a trivia question correctly.
Each prize includes free flea & tick product for the winner’s pet, the pet health kit, an emBARK on Pet Health t-shirt, a head shot of campaign spokesperson Tiffani Thiessen, and a DVD copy of White Collar (Tiffani’s hit show on USA Network).
TweetGrid for the party: http://bit.ly/11HUMNH
Your fellow co-hosts:
- Connnie, Brain Foggles – @ConnieFoggles
- Dionne, Cocktails with Mom – @MomCocktails
- Ellen, Confessions of an Overworked Mom – @scentednights
- Janice, Celebrating Family – @celebratingfam
- Jennifer, Eighty MPH Mom – @EightyMPHMom
- Katherine, Our Whiskey Lullaby – @KBWhiskey
- Katy, Katydid Country – @KatydidCountry
- Mimi, Woven by Words – @MimiBakerMN
- Sara, Mom Endeavors – @momendeavors
- Sarah, Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves – @mnmamamusthave
This is part of a sponsored opportunity with The Motherhood, including this post and co-hosting the emBark Twitter Party.
Image source – Embark on Health Event
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- The Good Lie Movie with Reese Witherspoon #Giveaway - December 20, 2014
- Get the Holidays Right – Adopt or Foster Parent - December 18, 2014
- Finding the Perfect Gift with Well Gifted - December 15, 2014