I love to read my favorite bloggers along with a healthy breakfast that includes a Latte. It helps get my day off to a good start. Don’t think you have enough time for breakfast? Think again.
The Breakfast Project has recipes for breakfasts that take 5, 10 or 15 minutes. A great tip on saving time is to make your meal the night before and heat it up in the morning. Then, you can relax in front of your computer and read those blogs you love.
You can find delicious Latte recipes that will feel like you’re pampering yourself. Most of them are healthy, especially because of adding milk (which adds calcium) and have no fat when you use skim milk.
Some of my favorite bloggers:
- Jennifer from the Dirty t Shirt
- Robyn from Robyn’s Online World
- Kelli from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Jessica from Look Who Found the Marbles
My favorite Latte has to include tea. Here’s a recipe for that includes a South American Tea (Mate Herb)
|Toasty Mate Cocido (Herbal Infusion)|| || |
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 tbsp Mate herb (to obtain a coloring that is neither too light nor too dark)
- 1 cup fat free or lowfat milk
- Bring water to a boil and add the Mate.
- When the foam rises, remove from stove.
- Add a little bit of cold water (1/4 cup water) for the Mate to sink/settle.
- Leave it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour ½ cup of milk in a glass and fill it up with the Mate mix.
- Serve with sugar to taste.
Here’s a Latte@Home care package giveaway to get you started on a healthy breakfast with a Latte. It includes a Latte Love mug with a coupon for a free gallon of milk. Be sure to enjoy it while you read your favorite bloggers too!
I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, and links to any products or services from this blog. This site may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may receive a commission on sales of those products or services that we write about. The editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. I always provide you with my own thoughts, concerns, and recommendations about the subject matter on this blog. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.