Since I got my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 and showed it off to family and friends, all I hear is, “I want one!” How I wish there were a Verizon affiliate program because I’d be making some good money!
With its amazing large screen, even strangers who see me using it take a peek at the type of phone I’m using. It stands out for all of the right reasons. I’d be happy to give out business cards with information on how to buy the Galaxy S3 with a personal Verizon affiliate link. I’d be tracking that baby every day.
I have to add to the things I love about the Galaxy list now that I’ve been using for about two months:
- S Voice – Less typing is always a good thing.
- Calculator – Most people would think big deal because almost every smart phone has one. Since I can’t do simple math to save my life and I take care of all of my household finances plus my aunt’s bills, I use a calculator a lot. My favorites are the large numbers, the ability to see the mathematical equations and by touching the down arrow looking at the saved equations.
- Apps Update Automatically – not all, but many
- Safely Go App – While I’m driving, this app replies to texts automatically and lets you you use a hands-free device to answer phone calls. You can even set up a list of 3 people that you will take calls from or make calls to.
- The ease of taking a screen shot
I’m addicted to Word Search, Jewel Star and the solitaire games too.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.