During the back to school season many parents look for easy recipes. Simply Potatoes is a great staple to use since the potatoes are peeled and cleaned. Their website also lists lots of quick meals, including skillets, casseroles, and make ahead side breakfasts. Be sure to check out the Simply-fied recipes.
I chose one of my favorite recipes. You can prepare it the night before and heat it up the next morning. Just make some eggs and you’re ready to go.
|Simply Potatoes Hash Brown Casserole||
- 2 bags of Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Colby Cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 11 x 14 inch casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.
There are numerous Simply Potatoes products including flavored and plain mashed Potatoes, flavored and plain cut potatoes (including hash browns), Steamables and ready made macaroni and cheese. You can find them in the meat or dairy sections.
Giveaway – one coupon for any choice of Simply Potatoes. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter form:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was given Simply Potatoes coupons for my own use. All opinions are honest as always.