Produce for Kids is ready for its annual Get Healthy, Give Hope campaign. In16 major supermarket chains across the country, including Publix stores, you can get free healthy meal tips and recipes that are fun for your children.
Add produce to your shopping cart and help raise money for cancer research programs and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals now through June 28th. Ideal Meals provide recipes with nutritious ingredients, especially fresh fruit and veggies as the main ingredient. Who doesn’t need help with meal planning when you have children, especially during the lazy days of summer?
This year is the 10th birthday of Produce for Kids and to celebrate, Ideal Meals has formed a partnership with Sprout® and LazyTownTM. Get the free collectible recipe cards in displays that feature LazyTownTM characters from the popular, health-focused, children’s series airing exclusively in the U.S. on 24-hour preschool television channel, Sprout.
This is a winning solution for parents! Not only do you get free healthy recipes, you’re helping to raise money for children’s nonprofits. So far, Produce for Kids has raised more than 3.7 million dollars for these types of foundations.
Schedule for the Produce for Kids Get Healthy, Give Hope campaign:
- Meijer: May 27th – June 23rd
- Homeland: May 30th – June 27th
- Publix: May 31st – June 28th
- Kroger Southwest: June 13th – July 24th
- Fred Meyer: June 14th – July 26th
- Price Chopper: June 17th – July 28th
- King Soopers: June 20th – July 31st
- Kroger Central: June 21st – July 18th
Recipe from Produce For Kids:
Be sure to check out these yummy and healthy Ideal Meals that are perfect for summer picnics and barbeques:
|Perfectly Petite Pizzas|| || |
- 2 whole wheat English muffins
- 4 Tbsp. tomato sauce
- ¼ lb. deli roast beef
- ¼ lb. mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. guacamole
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- Toast English muffins.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. tomato sauce on each English muffin. Add roast beef, cheese, 1 Tbsp. guacamole, tomato and cucumber.
Giveaway – Win a $25 Publix Gift Card by using the Rafflecopter entry form
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided with a Publix card and one will be provided for the winner of the giveaway. All opinions are my own. This blog uses affiliate links.