Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries are made to last 9x longer in digital cameras (vs. other Energizer batteries). If you’re like me, you use batteries all the time in your camera and in all of the tech gadgets we own. Add the other gadgets, toys, handheld games and more that your family uses and your budget on batteries must be outrageous.
With Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries (available in AA and AAA), you’ll be buying less batteries. They’re made specifically for high-tech devices that eat up battery power. Here’s some more info:
- Weigh 1/3 less than standard alkaline batteries
- Perform in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F
- Holds power for 15 years when not in use
- Leak resistant construction
- They are the world’s longest lasting AA and AAA 1.5 volt cells in high-tech devices
- Available in 2, 4 and 8 packs
Energizer Rate and Review Contest
Test your batteries. Visit the Energizer Rate and Review section of their website. Rate and Review the batteries and be entered to win an Energizer Ultimate Lithium Prize Pack.
Giveaway – Win two 4 packs of Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries by using the Rafflecopter entry form
Disclosure: I received 2 packs of Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries for this post. Two packs will be provided for the giveaway. This blog uses affiliate links.