It’s time for the Ultimate Blog Party of 2012!
- I talk to myself out loud. And answer.
- Volunteering and making donations are important to me.
- My daughters are 12 years apart. My sister and I are 11 years apart. My husband and I are one year and 5 days apart, a few social security numbers apart and pretty much opposites.
- I forget everything unless I write it down, add it to three calendars and set an alarm clock.
- I love going to conferences just to meet new friends. I’ve been to a few including Disney Social Media Moms, so I wrote about how to get ready and make the most of your time there.
- Chocolate is one of my favorite food groups. So is cake, cookies, potato chips, ice cream and fast food.
- I’m a cheap date. Just ask my husband.
- One of my favorite quotes is “If you are too busy to laugh. You are too busy.” – unknown
- I am a strong mother.
- My life is a jumbled, mixed up chaotic mess, but it’s always centered around my family.
Photo of Me:
This is me about 17 years ago. Hey, this is my party post and I can do what I want!
Tell me something about you. I’d love to get to know you and your blog better.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchase made through an affiliate link on this site results in a small commission for Brain Foggles. Purchases are not required, and we thank you for any purchases made.