It’s time for the Ultimate Blog Party of 2012!
- I talk to myself out loud. And answer.
- Volunteering and making donations are important to me.
- My daughters are 12 years apart. My sister and I are 11 years apart. My husband and I are one year and 5 days apart, a few social security numbers apart and pretty much opposites.
- I forget everything unless I write it down, add it to three calendars and set an alarm clock.
- I love going to conferences just to meet new friends. I’ve been to a few including Disney Social Media Moms, so I wrote about how to get ready and make the most of your time there.
- Chocolate is one of my favorite food groups. So is cake, cookies, potato chips, ice cream and fast food.
- I’m a cheap date. Just ask my husband.
- One of my favorite quotes is “If you are too busy to laugh. You are too busy.” – unknown
- I am a strong mother.
- My life is a jumbled, mixed up chaotic mess, but it’s always centered around my family.
Photo of Me:
This is me about 17 years ago. Hey, this is my party post and I can do what I want!
Tell me something about you. I’d love to get to know you and your blog better.
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- How to Prepare Your High School Kid for College #JourneytoCollege - August 18, 2014
- Help Hungry Kids This Summer #SummerofGiving - June 24, 2014
- Myasthenia Gravis Month – Let’s Find a Cure - June 21, 2014