The interior of the Disney Fantasy brings back the golden age of cruising. But don’t worry about drinking with your pinky finger up or acting dignified every moment. Instead, plan on smiling, laughing, dancing, and acting goofy because Disney cruises are for all ages. The Disney Fantasy’s decor and activities create the perfect format for adults, children and all types of families.
From the lavish lobby, decked out in the art nouveau style, features a glorious stained glass chandelier and the bronze statue of Mademoiselle Minnie Mouse. The atrium will take you a while to see each detail. When you look closely, you’ll see the combination of formal and fun. For example, the grand piano and the high fluted columns are surrounded by hidden Mickeys around the balconies and in the metallic artwork high along the walls. This is a suggestion of what is to come during your cruise.
The Golden Age of Cruising – Formal Activities on the Disney Fantasy
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at the adult only Palo or Remy restaurants.
- Dress up and spend time in Europa, the adults-only entertainment district, which contains five nightclubs.
- Relax and get pampered in the Senses Spa and Salon with a massage, aromatherapy or other service.
- Feel like royalty during High Tea in Palo.
Fun for All Ages – Casual Activities on the Disney Fantasy
- Play the Muppets Adventure Game and expect laughter.
- Splash on the AquaDuck Water Slide or get wet in any of the four family pools or water play areas.
- Take in one of the Broadway style musical stage shows with familiar Disney characters.
- Dress up like a pirate and party during Buccaneer Blast. Enjoy the fireworks and don’t forget to dance.
The Disney Fantasy will soon offer a 7-Night Eastern Caribbean cruise in April and 7-Night Western Caribbean cruises in November. Couples, single adults, families, groups of friends and multi-generational families will enjoy the romance of the grand days of cruising and the excitement of creating new memories on the Disney Fantasy.
My 3-Night Disney Fantasy Inaugural Cruise, shipboard credit, a small stipend and a welcome package was provided by TravelingMom.com. All opinions are my own.