Thanks to the TravelingMom.com travel blog, I’m setting sail on the Disney Fantasy Inaugural Cruise this Friday, March 23rd!It’s going to be part vacation and part blogger education trip. And the best part – traveling on a brand new ship so I can report all about it back to my readers!
This is my second Disney cruise and I’m excited to see what the Disney Fantasy has in store. I’ve been learning a great deal about it and am looking forward to:
- The Design (inside and out) – the Disney fun mixed with elegance
- The Food and Experience – The Animator’s Palate
- The Entertainment – Broadway style shows and character greetings
- The Famous Castaway Cay – Disney’s Private Island
I’ll be on board for a four day cruise, so I’ll try to fit in as much as possible. One thing I won’t be doing is the AquaDuck. I don’t think my body can handle it!
My packing is done, but I just bought a new pair of sunglasses and new Mickey Mouse shirt today to add to the suitcase. Tomorrow, I get to meet my fellow bloggers during the Traveling Mom’s Council Retreat at the Asante Terrace in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Now, this will be fun!
Please post any questions you have about the Disney Fantasy or Disney cruising in general and I’ll do my best to answer them when I return.
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- How to Prepare Your High School Kid for College #JourneytoCollege - August 18, 2014
- Help Hungry Kids This Summer #SummerofGiving - June 24, 2014
- Myasthenia Gravis Month – Let’s Find a Cure - June 21, 2014