November is National Adoption Month and Jockey International, Inc. is bringing awareness with their Jockey Being Family Bear. Thanks to them, one of my readers will have the opportunity to win a teddy bear of their own through a giveaway.
Jockey International, known for “Satisfying the Human Need for Comfort”, launched Jockey Being Family in 2005. Their goal is to provide information and access to services to adoptive families and to donate needed funds to nonprofits supporting adoption. Since 2005, Jockey Being Family has donated more than $2.5 million dollars in financial and in-kind support. They continue to raise funds and one way is with their Jockey Being Family Bear. For each bear sold, Jockey will donate $3 to charities supporting adoption.
Jockey also helps its own. In 2005, it increased its employee adoption benefits to offer $10,000 per child, per year, for each newly adopted child. Through the Jockey Being Family program, raising funds, providing resources and spreading the word about how adoption can help the more than 118,000 children in the United States public foster care system awaiting adoption can be even more successful with your help.
The Jockey Being Family Bear is approximately 11″ x 5″, is cuddly, cute and wears a backpack. You can name your bear and get a printed certificate. Purchase price is $8.50.
Giveaway – One Jockey Being Family Bear
- Contest starts now and ends November 23, 2011
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Let me know your thoughts on adoption. Are you adopted? Have you adopted? Know someone who is adopted? Tell me about it.
For extra entries:
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID
3. Share this post on Facebook by using the Facebook Like button. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
4. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
I was provided with a Jockey Being Family Bear and one will be provided for the giveaway. I’m thrilled to share information on Jockey Being Family campaign and Adoption Month because I believe adoption is an important means to creating a family. All opinions are my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchase made through an affiliate link on this site results in a small commission for Brain Foggles. Purchases are not required, and we thank you for any purchases made.