If you haven’t heard of toy FyrFlyz, you’re in the dark! FyrFlyz has been named one of the hottest holiday toys by both Time to Play and CNN Money. And thanks to i-Star Entertainment, one of my lucky readers will win one in a giveaway.
FyrFlyz are like yo-yos that “own the night” because of their multi-color LED lights. A spinning toy for children 8 and up, movement is created by first spinning the toy to twist the strings. Next, pull the strings apart to spin the FyrFlyz in the opposite direction. Then, bring the handles closer together while you spin large loops to create cool shapes. Once you get the hang of this, it’s easy to learn new tricks and create your own.
There are three different Fyrflyz products that all work the same way:
- Blue Angel – Blue and Muliticolors
- Cyclone – White and Green Lights
- NYTFYR- Red and White Streaks
Selling in the price range of $9.99, you can one for your own child and one for each niece and nephew. Have a FyrFlyz Holiday Party! We plan on giving this to our daughter before the holidays so she can bring it along to Disney World. She loves to show off all types of light toys at the parks during the night. I’m sure that playing with her FyrFlyz is going to have people asking where she got hers.
Giveaway – One FyrFlyz Toy
- Contest starts now and ends November 30, 2011
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit the FyrFlyz Trick Gallery. Name one of the tricks that looks like fun.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID
3. Share this post on Facebook by using the Facebook Like button. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
4. Follow FyrFlyz on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did, along with your Twitter ID.
5. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):