Have a dog lover on your holiday gift list? Consider the Dog-E-Glow lighted dog collars as a stocking stuffer. Dog-E-Glow offers stylish and safe collars and leashes made with LED lighting. Along with many fashionable styles to choose from, see if your college logo is offered as a choice too.
There are over 50 of the most popular colleges listed right now. And you can find collars with the Autism Puzzle design, Pink Breast Cancer Awareness design, Peace sign, Skulls and the most popular, Blue Doggie Bones. Most collars sell for $22.99.
During the day, your dog will be seen in style and at night, your dog can be seen from up to 1000 feet away in the dark (when the collar is lit). Each collar is made to be weather resistant.
Alicia and Bianca’s Review
These are an incredibly helpful way to keep your dog visible at night, whether you are just going for a walk, camping, or playing off-leash. The collars come in a variety of fashionable styles, including plaid, hearts, and graffiti. We decided to go with the Pink Plaid design.
The leash feels very sturdy, looks fashionable, and the lights are BRIGHT! It came with a battery already installed along with an extra, but with a 150 hour battery life I won’t need to replace it any time soon. I was also pleased to see that in addition to the steady on function, there is also a blinking flash mode to really make sure no one will miss your dog. With our new Dog-E-Glow collar, I finally feel safe taking Bianca for walks at night.
Promo-Code Use this unique promo code – brainfoggles – for 15% off all purchases up until Christmas day at www.dogeglow.com
Giveaway One Dog-E-Dog collar of your choice (depending on availability)
- Contest starts now and ends December 3, 2011
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA and Canada
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit Dog-E-Glow and let me know your favorite collar design. Be sure to leave the exact name.
For extra entries:
2. Share this post on Facebook by using the Facebook Share button. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
3. Follow @ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along your Twitter ID.
4. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
I was provided with a Dog-E-Glow collar and leash for my daughter, Alicia and her dog, Bianca to review. A collar will be provided to the giveaway winner. The opinions of this review are true and honest. Affiliate links provided.