CatDog: Season One, Part One was released on DVD on by ShoutFactory on October 18 to the delight of new and old fans alike. It contains 2 discs and has a running time of over 300 minutes and is sure to be a holiday gift for those of us who like TV animated classics.
CatDog was first released to TV audiences back in 1998 and had four successful seasons. Nicktoon brought it back as one of their classics and it gained lots of new fans. And devotees like me got to watch again and remember the antics of the hilarious cojoined brothers who have nothing in common.
Sammi’s Review: When I was younger I was afraid to watch CatDog, but now that I’m older, I just love it. I’m sorry that I missed out on so many episodes and hope there will be more coming out on DVD soon. I like that two complete opposites not only have to live together, but live together 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can’t get away from each other, ever! And the song at the beginning of each show is stuck in my head. This is one DVD that I like to watch with my mom.
Giveaway – CatDog: Season One, Part One
- Contest starts now and ends December 1, 2011
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Let me know about one of your favorite classic cartoons.
For extra entries:
2. Share this post on Facebook by using the Facebook Like button. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
3. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
#Win CatDog DVD for the holidays @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/vTaqwH #giveaway
Keep checking for Black Friday Deals in DVDS on Amazon.com
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- How to Prepare Your High School Kid for College #JourneytoCollege - August 18, 2014
- Help Hungry Kids This Summer #SummerofGiving - June 24, 2014
- Myasthenia Gravis Month – Let’s Find a Cure - June 21, 2014