Jambu Shoes bring together comfort and fashion. The 2011 fall collection offers quality shoes and boots made with recycled and reused materials with feminine details. And I have an amazing giveaway for you!
It’s hard to decide on a pair of shoes, and even more difficult when looking through the fall collection of Jambu Footwear. All of them look fashionable, are made with comfy “memory foam” and work well with different occasions. Since I live in Florida, I decided not to go with any of the boots. If you are live in cold weather areas though, be sure to take a look at the Thermo Ambient Designs, the VOLT (heated boots). I chose the Lido in Deep Sea because I wanted to give a wedge shoe a try.
The Lido is comfortable, even with a heel height of 2 ½ inches, which to me is a high heel! I love the padding inside, which made me feel like I was walking on pillows. The color is to die for and those little details – cutouts and stitching around the front. The Mary Jane style feels cute and sexy at the same time. Made of brushed suede and satin with partially recycled and re-usable compressed rubber outsoles. Those same outsoles also add to the comfort.
Giveaway – One pair of Jambu Shoes (depending upon availability)
- Contest starts now and ends
November 5th midnight EST. Please note: Changed to November 11th midnight EST – http://brainfoggles.com/2011/11/07/jambu-shoes-giveaway-extended
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA and Canada
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit Jambu Shoes and leave a comment about which pair of shoes you would like to own. Be specific – name of shoe and color.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID
3. Share this post on Facebook by using the button at the top of the post. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
4. Follow Jambu Footwear of Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did, along with your Twitter ID.
5. Leave a comment on a post that isn’t a giveaway. (a meaningful comment, not “good post”, “thanks for sharing”, etc.). Then leave a comment here about which post.
6. Share this giveaway on a forum or a giveaway link up. Leave a link to this.
7. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
I was provided with a pair of Jambu Lido shoes for my review. All opinions are my own.