Have you seen the Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo yet? Made by Fisher-Price, and part of the Little People line, this carry and go toy set is made for children 18 months to 5 years old. Your child can pretend to visit the zoo or be a zookeeper. Lot’s of interactive play with a slide, swing, sound effects and much more!
The Zoo Talkers Zoo includes four different habitats, three animals and a zookeeper figure.
- Habitats include grasslands, arctic, jungle and water.
- Animal figures include lion, polar bear, gorilla
- Activities include a water slide, drop-through cave, a swing, open and close gate, spinning tree top, peek-a-boo door, and talking zookeeper
Mom and Kids Review
Among my adorable friends’ favorite ways to play with the Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo is to place the animals in front of the hut and listen for the animal sound. They then hear the lion roar only when the lion is placed there! (Each animal makes it’s own sound.) And Zookeeper Zack talks about the zoo when placed near the ticket taker booth. There was so much to do that two children and then three played well together.
The playset makes use of both the back and front so there’s lots of room to play. And for Mom, all of the animals store inside the zoo. No figures go missing. Pick it up by the handle and store it away for next time, and the time after that, and so on and so on!
You can purchase Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo at major retail stores or online at Amazon.com. The ARP is $39.99. Takes 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Little People Animal Sounds Contest
Check out the Little People Animal Sounds Contest with help from celebrity Zoologist and children’s television show host, Jarod Miller! The Little People Animal Sounds Contest calls on parents to submit a video of their child demonstrating his or her best roar, grrrr or squawk (oh my!) for the chance to win a $10,000 cash prize and a trip to Fisher-Price headquarters in East Aurora, N.Y. for a special photo shoot!
Fisher-Price is thrilled to launch a contest of this magnitude that also gives people the chance to submit their entries via an iPhone® or Androidâ„¢ mobile device and taps into social media trends by encouraging consumers to share their video links on Facebook and ask their friends and families to vote.
Giveaway – One Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo (ARP: $39.99)
- Contest starts now and ends September 22nd midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about what other animal type toys your child plays with.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID
3. Follow this blog on Bloglovin’ Please leave a comment that you did.
4. Share this post on Facebook by using the button at the top of the post. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
5. Leave a meaningful comment (not â€œgreat postâ€ or â€œthanks for sharingâ€) on another blog post that isn’t a giveaway. Please let me know which post.
6. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
#Win Fisher-Price Zoo Talkers Zoo @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/mVwgar #giveaway #toy PL RT
Fisher-Price gave me a Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo for review and will provide one for the giveaway winner. All opinions are my own. Affiliate link included.