There’s a new frozen meal meal for kids on the block – Kidfresh. But it’s different in many ways from the others. The main difference is that it’s healthy.
What Makes Kidfresh Meals Healthy:
- No artificial ingredients, flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Meets USDA and FDA federal requirements for â€œall-naturalâ€.
- Includes hidden vegetables in all of their meals that are blended to the taste of the meal.
- Good or excellent source of protein, rich in vegetables, vitamins, iron, calcium, fiber and more.
- Moderate in sodium, fat, saturated fat, 0g trans fat, and less than 400 calories.
My Daughter’s Review
And according to my daughter, they taste great! She tried the Spaghetti Loops Bolognese and the Muy Cheesy Quesadillas and ate every drop. She’s old enough to read the labels (yes, I’ve taught her to do that) so she knew in advance about the hidden veggies. And even though she doesn’t like carrots (in the quesadillas), she didn’t even notice them. The cheese taste came through. With the Spaghetti Loops Bolognese, I was a bit worried, as she’s used to homemade tomato sauce, but she surprised me and ate them up as well, even with hidden carrots and sweet potatoes. She said they tasted almost as good as mine, because she knows better than to hurt my feelings!
There are six Kidfresh meals – Totally Twisted Pasta + Meatballs, Rainbow Rice + Chicken, Easy Cheesy Ravioli, Spaghetti Loops Bolognese, Muy Cheesy Quesadillas and Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese. I was only able to find the two meals in our local Publix, but we’ll be looking for the others since my daughter likes them, they make a healthy and quick meal, especially while we’re busy during the school year. Although my daughter enjoys vegetables, there are just a specific and small list of them. It’s nice to have others added to her diet. I also like that there are no artificial ingredients.
3 readers will win (2) coupons each for FREE Kidfresh meals! Important Note: Kidfresh Products are available at Publix and at other supermarkets across the Northeast region of the United States. Before entering the Giveaway please check the Kidfresh store locator to see if Kidfresh Products are available in your area.
- Contest starts now and ends September 30th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org
- Winners have 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit Kidfresh Products and leave a comment about which one your child would like.
2. Share this post on Facebook by using the button at the top of the post. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
3. Follow Kidfresh on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
4. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Kidfresh and received Kidfresh coupons and products to facilitate my review, coupons to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.