Verbatim has come up with a clever USB Drive – the Clip-It. It’s a USB that can be used like a paperclip. Attach it to a folder or a few sheets of paper so you always know where it is. It’s also resistant to water, dust and static discharge and comes in fun colors. Perfect for back to school!
Verbatim was thinking out of the box when it came up with their Clip-it USB Drive. Funky but reliable, the Clip-it even has a lifetime warranty. I’d add it to my list of school supplies to keep you organized because of the ability to clip it on your paperwork.
- Design – Unique USB drives that combine unprecedented speed and convenience of flash storage format clip
- Reliable – Ultra-reliable SIP (System In Package) technology encapsulates all electronic components
- Honored – Winner of the award for Product Design “Best of the Best” Red Dot Online 2010
- Lifetime Warranty – Verbatim USB Drives come with a lifetime limited warranty. Verbatim ensures the quality of their products – and they do this for over 40 years
- Colors – Blue, Pink, Black, Green, Orange and a 3 Pack of Orange, Blue and Green
- Price – $11.25 for one and $33.25 for Three Pack
The Verbatim Clip-It USB Drive is available for sale on the Verbatim site, Amazon.com, Staples and other online and brick and mortar stores. My daughter has used this for her school work over the summer and has room for more photos, files, etc. I love the idea of using this USB as a tie clip!
Giveaway – One 4GB Clip-It USB Drive
- Contest starts now and ends August 31st midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA and Canada
- One submission per household (not entry)
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about what you use USB drives for.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
3. Follow Verbatim on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
4. Follow this blog on Bloglovin’ Please leave a comment that you did.
5. Share this post on Facebook by using the button at the top of the post. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
6. Sign up for my Email RSS feed. Please leave a comment that you did. I do check, so if you used a different email, let me know please.
7. Leave a comment on another blog post that isn’t a giveaway. Please let me know which post.
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet):
I was provided with a USB Drive by Verbatim. All opinions are my own.