Welcome to a Bagel Bites giveaway and information on how you can take a pledge to raise money for a charity! Bagel Bites has an online pledge site to raise money for the Boys and Girls Club of America.
The Bagel Bites Snack Simply Pledge asks you to Keep it Simple, Keep it Tasty and Keep it Fun. For each person who signs this pledge, Bagel Bites will donate $1 to the Boys and Girls Club of America, up to $50,000. You’ll also receive a $1 off coupon for taking the pledge.
Keep it Simple – I keep snacking simple by having easy to prepare, healthy snacks on hand in my house and when we go out. Some things we like are fruits, cut up vegetables, crackers, cheese, trail mix, nuts and granola bars. I also have peanut butter, tuna, and frozen snacks.
Keep it Tasty – I try to keep things from getting boring so I add variety in the snacks we eat. I’ll change up flavors (of course the ones my family likes). I’ll keep in mind textures that my family likes. Texture is a very big part of eating. There are very specific textures that my daughter won’t eat.
Keep it Fun – Even though my daughter is 12 years old, if I add a smiley face made out of jelly on an open face peanut butter sandwich, it brightens her up. I use toothpicks in pieces of cheese and chunks of fruit. Sandwiches are made out of all types of bread and cut up into shapes.
Summer Time Snacks
Since my daughter is home from school for the summer months, she’s constantly eating snacks. I love it! Again, keeping food on hand, trying new snacks and in new ways and making snacks look different keep my daughter happy. Much more fresh fruit is available and more cold items are wanted.
Four coupons for free Bagel Bites products for one reader of Brain Foggles
- Contest starts now and ends July 20th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry).
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Take the Bagel Bites Snack Simply Pledge.
2. Use the Facebook Like Button under this post. Leave a comment that you did so.
3. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
4. Like BrainFoggles on Facebook. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
5. Use the Retweet button. Please leave a link to your tweet.
6. Leave a comment about a healthy snack that you or your children like.
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bagel Bites and received coupons and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.