Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts help tired and achy feet. As a mom, I’m constantly on the go and even though I wear comfortable shoes, my feet hurt. Even a foot massage only works for a little while, but I don’t know anything about that. My wonderful husband draws the line at that unfortunately.
I needed something to keep my feet feeling comfy every day. Buying new shoes to find relief can get expensive. So when I was given the chance to try out Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotics, I was thrilled. Mama needs a new pair of orthotics!
Why the Orthotics are Custom
In order to get a custom orthotic, you make use of the Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Center (free to use). You stand on the center without shoes and follow the directions. The exclusive Footmapping® Technology analyzes your feet and determines where you apply the most pressure and your arch type. You’ll then learn the specific Dr. Scholl’s Orthotic that works for you and fits your shoe size.
Simply insert into your shoes and get moving! There’s no need to cut these orthotics and they fit into most shoes.
How They Feel
After using them for two weeks, my feet no longer have that achy feeling at the end of the day. My leg muscles are not a tight as they used to be too. I don’t notice the orthotics in my shoes either, which is a huge plus. It’s like having a cushion protecting the parts of my feet that used to hurt.
Get a $7.50 rebate on the purchase of your own Dr. Scholl’s Custom Insert Orthotics.
Win a pair of Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts – $50 Value. Please note that you will have to visit a a Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic Center. See if there’s a location near you.
1. Contest starts now and ends June 17th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
3. One submission per household (not entry).
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about what you do about your achy feet.
2. Use the Facebook Like Button under this post. Leave a comment that you did so.
3. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
4. Like BrainFoggles on Facebook. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
5. Follow this blog on Bloglovin’
6. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet)
#Win Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Orthotic @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/mx80L1 PL RT
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dr. Scholl’s and received a Custom Fit Orthotics from Dr. Scholl’s to facilitate my review.