Creativity for Kids has come out with a new craft kit – Fashion Headbands, which I will review and giveaway to 2 of my readers. Fashion Headbands is made for children aged 5 and up and provides the accessories needed to create 10 custom made headbands.
Summer time is a great time for crafts! Whether it’s a rainy day, one of those days that you’ve heard “I’m bored” too many times, or you’re holding a play date at your house. The Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands kit is a fun project for children to do alone, for a group of children or for moms and daughters to work on together. With the array of accessories your child’s imagination will be put to good use.
Made up of 10 satin headbands, rhinestone, flowers, feathers, yards of ribbon, craft glue, etc. and an insert that is used to allow the headbands to dry, set up and clean up are easy. The instructions are easy to follow and the examples get your creativity flowing.
When my daughter, Alicia was visiting, my two daughters made two headbands together. They had a blast! The great thing about crafts is that when you are working together, you can still talk, laugh and most importantly bond. The Fashion Headbands kit allows you to just add a bow or flower or to do it up even more with ribbon, rhinestones, etc. If you chose you can change the simply made headband later.
Giveaway – Two lucky Brain Foggles readers will win a Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands kit
- Contest starts now and ends July 11th midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
- One submission per household (not entry).
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winners have 2 days to claim prize via email.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about a type of craft that your child enjoys.
2. Use the Facebook Like Button under this post. Leave a comment that you did so.
3. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
4. Like BrainFoggles on Facebook. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Facebook ID.
5. Follow this blog on Bloglovin’/
6. Follow Creativity For Kids on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
7. Use the Retweet button. Please leave a link to your tweet.
8. Leave a comment on another blog post that isn’t a giveaway. Please let me know which post.
I received a Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands kit for purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.