Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides sails into theaters on Disney Digital 3D everywhere on May 20th! And you can enter a giveaway for a t-shirt, bandanna and temporary tattoos here.
Pirates of the Caribbean movies are a fan favorite. And now the fourth film tells the story of Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) finding himself on an unexpected journey to the fabled Fountain of Youth when a woman from his past (PenÃ©lope Cruz) forces him aboard the Queen Anne’s Revenge, the ship of the formidable pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane).
I’m excited to see this film not just because of Johnny Depp (swoon), but because of the action and comedy I’ve come to expect from all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Giveaway – One Pirates Of The Caribbean Shirt in adult sizes of S, M, L, XL, bandanna in black and temporary tattoo (2 per winner)
1. Contest starts now and ends May 27th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over within the USA
3. One submission per household (not entry).
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about what you like about the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
2. Use the Facebook Like Button under this post. Leave a comment that you did so.
3. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
4. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet)
I was not compensated for this post, but am happy to share the news about the opening of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and the giftpack with my readers.
I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, and links to any products or services from this blog. This site may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may receive a commission on sales of those products or services that we write about. The editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. I always provide you with my own thoughts, concerns, and recommendations about the subject matter on this blog. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.