Aurora has just released their new Are We There Yet Plush collection for child travelers. This collection includes backpacks, neck rests and ID tags all in the well constructed plush that Aurora has become synonymous with. Aurora has been around since 1981 and is known as for bringing Gifts of Smiles.
Aurora’s Are We There Yet collection was released for parents of children aged 3 – 7, just in time for spring break or the busy summer travel season. Featuring Cheeky Charlie and the gang, you’ll find Gerome the Giraffe, Lion, Panda, Frog, etc. They’re soft and cuddly but each serves a purpose.
Backpacks are fully functional and include a lead for those crowded places when your child wants to walk on his or her own. Neck rests keep sleepy heads supported whether on a plane, in a car or stroller. ID tags can be hung on your child’s belt loop or backpack. Write your cell phone number and name for safety.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Aurora a number of times. Each time has brought us smiles! Whenever my daughter and I see Aurora plush at a store, we both have to stop, look and touch. Sammi is happy to have become a part of the Aurora family.
An Aurora Ã¢â‚¬Å“My Name IsÃ¢â‚¬ ID tag
1. Contest starts now and ends April 27th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US or Canada .
3. One submission per household (not entry).
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about an item that you take for your child when you travel.
2. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet)
#Win an Aurora plush ID tag @ConnieFoggles #giveaway http://clicky.me/51u3 PL RT
I was provided with a backpack and neck rest by Aurora. All opinions are my own. An affiliate link is included.