It’s time to get ready for spring cleaning with Scrubbing Bubbles as they continue sharing their Dirty Work Index study information. This was a national study on womenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s methods and emotions about cleaning change throughout life stages, events and seasons. Cleaning is very personal, and whether itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s becoming an empty-nester or new mom, cleaning techniques and routines evolve over time as home, family and lifestyles change.
For spring the study focused on how, when and why they clean their homes as they head into spring with cleaning and de-cluttering on the brain. Here are some stats about mothers, daughters and cleaning:
- Most moms teach their daughters how to clean – 81%
- 94% are likely to still use the cleaning habits they first learned
- 50 % of all women still go to their mother first for cleaning advice
Cleaning becomes more important during these life events:
- Having children (81 percent of women ages 35-44)
- Buying a home (61 percent of women 25-34)
- Having children that are grown and moved out (52 percent of women 55-64)
- Getting engaged or married (36 percent of all women)
- Having a roommate (31 percent of women 18-24)
You can see the full study results at the Scrubbing Bubbles Facebook page under Survey Data.Ã‚ Learn more about the Scrubbing Bubbles Dirty Work Panel of mom expertsÃ‚ @ClassyMommy, @ThredUp and @Donna_Erickson as well.
The Starter Kit includes a handle, a storage hook, two Max refill pads and four Flushables pads. With the curved handle, you can easily fit under the rim. The brush has cleaner that is activated with water. Use for every day clean ups and store on the side of the toilet tank. When finished using, dispose of brush in toilet and flush. Has a citrus scent.
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
The box contains one disposable, easy-to-use dispenser, one gel holder with six gel discs. Helps prevent the lime scale build-up and toilet rings. Each disc lasts up to one week and eliminates odors as it cleans.
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit and 1 Toilet Cleaning Gel
1. Contest starts now and ends March 30th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household (not entry).
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about who taught you to clean.
2. Leave a comment on another blog post that isn’t a giveaway. Let me know which post.
3. Use the Facebook Share Button under this post. Leave a comment that you shared this post along with your FB ID.
4. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Leave a comment on my page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
5. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
6. Follow Scrubbing Bubbles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
10. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet)
I received 2 books and the Scrubbing Bubbles products mentioned in this post for this review. Information provided by Scrubbing Bubbles. All opinions are my own. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m a proud member of the Scrubbing Bubble Circle of Influencers.