I have outfits I won’t wear because my bra straps show? Strapless bras are just too uncomfortable, but decorative bra straps provide the answer with function and fashion.
Exposed Envy makes bra straps that you can show. They’re so pretty and will add style to your outfits with beads, fabric sparkle, print, solid metal, rhinestones and crystal gems. Match your dress, blouse, shirt to your decorative bra straps and make a fashion statement.
All of the bra straps from Exposed Envy are adjustable. They have a chain or slider that attaches to your convertible or strapless bra. You can also use your regular bra and do a tiny bit of tailoring. Just snip the strap about an inch or so from where it meets the cup of the bra. Then with a needle and thread, fold it around and sew together to make a loop for the hook of your new bra straps.
Each decorative bra strap arrived in a small fabric drawstring bag. That little touch made me feel that I was receiving a special gift. I saw and felt the quality when I held them and wore them. Exposed Envy is created by Kelly Carroll, a mother and entrepreneur. 5% of all our orders over $50 go to charity.
Exposed Envy sells various types of decorative bra straps plus matching bracelets. Get free shipping to the US when you over $50. Get a free pair of straps with your first order when you sign up for the newsletter.
A $15.00 gift certificate to Exposed Envy
1. Contest starts now and ends March 16th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household (not entry).
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit Exposed Envy site and look through the Printed, Fabric and Gem categories. Leave a comment about your favorite bra strap. Be sure to use the exact name.
2. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
3. Share this post on Stumble Upon, Digg, Reddit, etc. Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Use the Facebook Share Button under this post. Leave a comment that you shared this post along with your FB ID.
5. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
6. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave a comment that you did along with your Twitter ID.
7. Follow Exposed Envy on Twitter. Please leave a comment along with your Twitter ID.
8. Follow Brain Foggles on BlogLovinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. Please leave a comment that you did along with your BlogLovinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ ID.
9. Leave a comment on another post that isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t a giveaway. Please leave a comment with the post subject or title.
10. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet)
This post was written for Family Review Network and Exposed Envy who provided the complimentary products and giveaway item in exchange for my honest opinion.