I could make it around the Disney Parks with my eyes closed, but when I found out I could create free customized Disney maps, I jumped at the chance. I wanted something special to surprise Sammi with when we go to Disney for Disney Social Media Moms Celebration in March. I’m hoping that we can keep it as a souvenir.
It’s easy to create your own customized Disney Map:
- Go to My Disney Vacation at the DisneyWorld.go site
- Click on Customized Maps on the left side
- Click on Get Started at the bottom of the page
- You’ll be given a choice of categories for your map – Preschoolers, Big Kids, Teens, All Ages. Chose one.
- Either chose your favorite attractions for each park from the list provided – OR – click on “No thanks I want to customize on my own” which is at the very bottom of the page.
- If you choose customize on your own, all of the attractions, entertainment and dining (only sit down restaurants) from each park are available to choose for your favorites!
As soon as my maps arrive, I’ll post photos for you. Customized Disney maps are another way to have fun when you’re getting prepared for your next trip and while you’re there too.