Just Between Friends of North Tampa is not your ordinary consignment sale. It is a indoor yard sale for gently used or new childrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and maternity items held just twice a year. The spring event is coming up and it’s time to get ready to sell and to shop!
Sellers – As a consignor, you make 65% of your sales. You price your own items, so youÃ‚ know exactly what they are selling for.Ã‚ Just register for a consignor number, make your tags, tag your items and then drop them off for inspection onÃ‚ Tuesday, MarchÃ‚ 1st, between 1pm and 7pm or Wednesday, March 2nd between 8am and 10:30am.
Shoppers – Shopping starts on March 3rd at 9 AM at the Tampa Bay Baptist Conference Center. Be there early for first dibs on the varied items that you need and want!
Pre-Sale Information – You can shop for free at the pre-sale event on March 2nd from 4 – 6 PM,Ã‚ if are pregnant with your first child, have had your first child in the past 12 months, have adopted your first child in the past 12 months, are a foster parent, have not attended a First-time mom pre-sale at any previous JBF Tampa events, are the member of a military family.
Volunteers – Have your consignment fee waived and earn more money on your sales when you volunteer. Instead of 65%, you’ll earn 70%, plus you’ll get to shop before anyone else, even before the Pre-Sale event:
- 12-hour Volunteers – volunteer 3 or more shifts – Shop at 12:00pm on Wednesday, March 2nd
- 8-hour Volunteers – volunteer 2 or more shifts- Shop at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, March 2nd
- 4-hour Volunteers – volunteer 1 or more shifts -Shop at 2:00 pmÃ‚ on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011.
- NOTE: Most volunteer shifts are divided into four hour time slots.Ã‚ If you are wanting to get a longer pre-sale pass, you do not need to work all qualifying hours on the same day and they do not have to be worked by the same person, ask a responsible teenagers, husband, grandmother, etc.
My Review – I have been both a seller and buyer at JFB North Tampa for the past 2 years. There items for sale are good quality since they are inspected before they hit the sales floor. Many items are brand new. The prices are fantastic! As a seller, I’ve made good money each time. I do volunteer and it is a fun atmosphere. If you’re there for 4 hours, you’ll get some food and of course a break. Expect to meet friendly people and watch the time fly by. Don’t forget to like the Just Between Friends of North Tampa Facebook page to keep up on the latest news and find out about giveaways from blogs.
Consignment Sale Dates and Times
Thursday, March 3 – 9am to 7pm ($2 Admission or Free with a donation to the Pajama Program – brand new pajamas or a book)
Friday, March 4th – 9am to 5pm (Free Admission)
Saturday, March 5th – 8am to 2pm (Free Admission and Half Price Sale)
Location of Just Between Friends
Tampa Bay Baptist Conference Center
15601 Lake Magdalene Boulevard
Tampa, FloridaÃ‚ 33613
Time is of the essence. Register to sell, to volunteer and to attend the Pre-Sale consignment sale at Just Between Friends of North Tampa today.
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- The Good Lie Movie with Reese Witherspoon #Giveaway - December 20, 2014
- Get the Holidays Right – Adopt or Foster Parent - December 18, 2014
- Finding the Perfect Gift with Well Gifted - December 15, 2014