Scrubbing Bubbles Soap Scum Remover is made to clean bathroom surfaces. Easy does it! As you spray, let stand for a few minutes and then wash off with a wet cloth. Leaves a lovely, clean shine on shower doors, tubs, sinks and more.
Scrubbing Bubbles is revealing new information from the Dirty Work Index, a comprehensive study that scrubs the data on womenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s attitudes related to how, when and why they clean their homes as they head into the New Year. With more than half of women (55 percent) cleaning to control germs and keep their homes healthy, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s no secret that a cleaner and healthier home is on the New YearÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Resolution list for most! In fact, 68 percent of women confessed their dirtiest secret – they actually enjoy cleaning their homes! New findingsÃ‚ also discovered that women today clean for their own emotional well-being.
After cleaning their homes, they report feeling:
- satisfied (95 percent)
- accomplished (91 percent)
- relieved (87 percent)
- responsible (82 percent)
- proud (81 percent)
I love a clean home. I do feel more content when I know anyone can walk into my house and I don’t have to worry that my house is dirty. Getting there is the difficult part, but with Scrubbing Bubbles Soap Scum Remover, cleaning is a whole lot easier.Ã‚ We have hard water which leaves soap scum behind. Our shower doors are very hard to clean, but the Soap Scum Remover had them shining! Same with our faucets. Not having to scrub, but letting the cleaner do it’s work makes cleaning the bathroom much easier on me.
Scrubbing Bubbles Dirty Work Panel of cleaning experts, including:
- Host of the PBS show, Ã¢â‚¬Å“DonnaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Day,Ã¢â‚¬ Donna Erickson
- Founder and editor of classymommy.com, Colleen Padilla
- Lifestyle experts the MiGi Girls (Michele Adams and Gia Russo)
Throughout the year they will offer time-saving solutions on cleaning your home.
Keep up with the info by following these accounts on Twitter at @Scrubbingbubble to get the dirt behind cleaning, win great prizes and learn about the latest products from Scrubbing Bubbles! DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to check out what the Dirty Work Panel of mom experts have to say by following @classymommy, @momologie and @donna_erickson.
One bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Soap Scum Remover 32 oz. (ARV $3.50)
1. Contest starts now and ends February 1st midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household (not entry)
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about one of the FAQs you learned about Scrubbing Bubbles Soap Scum Remover the Scrubbing Bubbles website.
2. Leave a comment about how you feel about cleaning your home.
3. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
4. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID.
5. Follow ScrubbingBubble on Twitter. Please leave you Twitter ID.
6. Tweet this exactly. Please leave your Twitter ID or a link to your tweet. You may tweet this daily.
I received a tote bag, a set of holiday place cards and a bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Soap Scum Remover for this review. Information provided by Scrubbing Bubbles. All opinions are my own. I’m a proud member of the Scrubbing Bubble Circle of Influencers.