I created my own custom shirt at Fibers.com and you can too. The process is fun and gets those creative juices flowing. Create your own custom t-shirt for your blog, business, your favorite saying, or a cause that’s near and dear to your heart.
I have to admit that I chose to brag about my blog with my shirt from Fibers.com – it’s pretty obvious to see from the photo. But it’s a way to advertise, especially when I’m attending a conference. You can do it more subtly, since you can add your own wording instead of using a template like I did. When you design a t-shirt, chose from over 400 fonts, add clipart provided by Fibers.com or your own image. You can even draw directly on your shirt. There’s even popular designs that you can customize.
I chose the I Heart T-Shirts on a Junior Fit Ringer shirt. I was able to decide on the colors of the shirt and the font used on the template. There are many variations of the heart image including a camouflage colored heart, a heart with speakers around it and a real heart.
My Fibers.com t-shirt came out just like I wanted it. It was easy to design by following the steps on the site. Not only are there tons of font choices, but I was able to move the wording around in arc, banner, etc. My shirt is 100% cotton and soft. Do read the size chart as some of the shirts are sized small. This is one of them, so I ordered a size larger. It fits well and I’m proud to wear it.
The cost of your shirt is determined by the type, color and size of your shirt. Adding a design to the back of your shirt will increase the price as well.
Win a $30 voucher to Fibers.com. It will include your shirt, your design and shipping.
1. Contest starts now and end February 9thÃ‚ midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household (not entry).
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about about what add to finish the phrase to “I Love” on your t-shirt.
2. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Stumble, Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
5. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
6. Follow Fibers on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID.
7. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID.
8. Like Fibers.com on Facebook. Please leave your Facebook ID.
9. Leave a comment about who you would give your t-shirt to and why. You can keep it for yourself! Just let me know why you want one.
10. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
I was provided with a $30 voucher to Fibers.com. All opinions are my own.