InchBug Orbit Labels are not just for babies and toddlers. Tweens can make use of them too. I don’t know about your tween, but my 11 year old daughter, Sammi has a habit of losing lots of things.Ã‚ When she’s at school or at a friend’s house (especially a sleepover) she’s bound to come home with something MIA.
Since she takes her lunch to school and we like to go the green route, Sammi takes a water bottle to school with her. In fact she takes two. One she has for lunch and one she brings to PE. Keeping her water bottle out of the mouths of her friends can get tricky, but with an InchBug Orbit Label, hers stands out from the crowd. It’s Pinkly Purple with her name and a star, wraps around the bottle and stays snug. It’s stretchy and can fit larger sports bottles of up to about 30 ounces.
No reason to just think water bottles, use a label for deodorant, over the counter medicine bottles, shampoo bottles, etc. If your tween is attending camp, goes to after school care or going on a school trip, get a few packs!
For babies and toddlers, InchBug Orbit Labels can be used on baby bottles and sippy cups. They grow along with your child! They can boiled, sterilized along with baby bottles. They are dishwasher and microwave safe. Easy to use for older children and adults, but younger children can’t remove them.
Buy: One line custom BumpyName Orbit Labels – Package of 4 labels costs $12.95. Two line custom BumpyName Orbit Labels – Package of 4 labels costs $13.95. You can add an icon (star, rocket, etc.) for an extra .75 cents.
Giveaway: A giftcard to InchBug for one package (4 labels) of one or two line labels with an icon and free shipping.
1. Contest starts now and ends December 18th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
Mandatory Entry: If this entry isn’t followed, no other entries will be accepted. Visit InchBug on Facebook. Like the page and leave a comment that Brain Foggles sent you. Please let me know that you’ve done so along with your Facebook ID please.
1. Leave a comment about what you’d do with your InchBug labels.
2. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Digg, Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
5. Follow ConnieFoggles. Please leave your Twitter ID.
6. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
Win Inchbug Orbit Labels @ConnieFoggles #giveaway http://bit.ly/g3d4NhÃ‚ PL RT
I was given a package of InchBug Orbit Labels for this review. All opinions are my own.