SmartSeat is a chair protector that is waterproof, stain resistant, machine washable and something that parents and grandparents can use this holiday season. There will be lots of family meals and parties coming up and who wants the embarrassment of a stain on a chair during a meal? No need to worry about that now! Just take SmartSeat with you.
The Smart Seat Chair Protector is a fabric cover that folds up easily and can be stored in your purse or diaper bag. Grandparents can keep a supply of them for when the grandkids visit too. No need to buy different sizes as the adjustable straps fit chairs ranging from 18Ã¢â‚¬³ to 25Ã¢â‚¬³ wide.
As you can see from the image above, you can even use a booster with the Smart Seat Chair Protector, or use with many types of chairs. No need to worry if your child wants a snack while watching TV anymore!
My friend tried out the SmartSeat with her grandson for Thanksgiving. She didn’t have the video directions to follow on the proper way to cover her chair, so it’s not as neat as it could be, but her grandson didn’t slip. It was comfy and not like those plastic covers we’ve all seen. Plus it looks so much nicer! Any spills were wiped up easily and then the SmartSeat went into the washer to be used again for Sunday dinners.
Here’s a video to show you how to use on smaller chairs:
One of my readers will win aÃ‚ SmartSeat Dining Chair Cover and Protector of their own! (ARV $19.99)
1. Contest starts now and ends December 12th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit SmartSeat Chair Protectors and leave a comment about what color cover you’d like.
2. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Facebook, Reddit, Digg, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
5. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
6. Visit Smart Seat on Facebook. Like their page and leave a comment that Brain Foggles sent you.
7. Visit my Holiday Gift Guide and name an item youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d like to get or give as a gift.
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
I was provided with a cover for my review. All opinions are my own.