The SanDisk Sansa Fuse+MP3 Player fits nicely in my hand and has amazing sound quality. My daughter and I have been fighting over is since it arrived at my house. We also received a SanDisk slotRadio CardÃ‚ – VH1 Classics and even Sammi has been heard singing along to some of those songs. Besides the slotRadio Cards, you canÃ‚ use a microSD card to add your own music,Ã‚ listen to FM radio and even record their music or record your voice with the built-in mic.
Here’s more specs about the SanDisk Sansa Fuse+ MP3 Player:
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- 2.4″ bright QVGA screen (320 x 240, 30 FPS) LCD screen
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA, Secure WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, Audible, Podcasts
- Video formats: MPEG-4***, H.264, WMV and Flip VideoÃ¢â€ž¢***
- Photo formats: JPEG and BMP; photo formats can be further extended with Sansa Media Converter PC software downloadÃ¢Ë†Å¾, enabling TIFF, GIF, and PNG formats
- Digital FM Tuner with record functions
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 24 hours for audio playback and 5 hours of video playbackÃ¢â‚¬
- Hi-speed micro-USB 2.0 port
- Expandable microSDTM card slot and microSDHCTM card slot
- Ready for slotRadioÃ¢â€ž¢ & slotMusicÃ¢â€ž¢ memory cards
- Sleek industrial design with Ã¢â‚¬Å“invisibleÃ¢â‚¬ capacitive touch control and highly intuitive graphical user interface
This Sansa Fuse+ was introduced from SanDisk about 2 months ago and has been well received by magazines and gadget blogs. It fits my budget well (starts at $79.99 for the black 4 GB) and has the features I want. The one thing that I wasn’t too pleased with was the touch screen. It’s either picks up on my finger swipes and brings me to end of the menu or doesn’t pick up on them and I’m a swiping maniac! Maybe practice makes perfect and I’ll get the hang of it after a while.
The slotRadio cards vary from 500 – 1000 songs and run the gamut from Country to Classical and everything in between. They are priced at $39.99.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of SanDisk and received the SanDisk Sansa Fuze+ and VH1 slotRadio Card to facilitate my review.