I’ve used my iGo Charge Anywhere at home to give it a test run, but I’ll be using it while I’m traveling with my daughter in New York City and really giving it a work out. The iGo Charge Anywhere is a charger for devices such as mobile phones, smartphones/PDAs, MP3 players, portable gaming devices and digital cameras. It can charge two devices at once with either a wall outlet or its rechargeable lithium battery.
If you chose the wall outlet for your iGo Charge Anywhere, the battery recharges at the same time as your devices. I don’t know about you, but we’re a house full of gadgets – 2 iPhones, a Nintendo DSi, an MP3 Player, a GPS and probably others that I’ve forgotten. I loveÃ‚ that the wall blades fold and that it’s small enough to fit in my pocket or purse.
No more fighting over the one charger in the car, or worrying about being cut off from the world when my iPhone goes dead when I’m out and about, which happens too often, or hearing the whines from my daughter when she can’t play her games (heaven forbid!). I’ll just carry my iGo Charge Anywhere along with me and save the day, which is the way things normally go in my family.
Get the iGo Charge Anywhere for $43.32 on Amazon.
Win one iGo Charge Anywhere Chargers
1. Contest starts now and ends December 4th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Visit the iGo website and leave a comment about one product youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d like to get as a gift and for whom. Be sure to use the exact name of the item.
2. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Facebook, Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
5. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
6. Visit my Holiday Gift Guide and name an item youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d like to get or give as a gift.
7. Follow iGo_Inc on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID.
8. Visit iGo on Facebook and like the page. Leave a message that Brain Foggles sent you.
9. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
I was provided with my own iGo Charge Anywhere. All opinions are my own.