Cardstore.com is a one stop online site for all of your greeting card needs. No need to purchase in bulk, you can buy just one card if you wish. Customize your cards with your signature, your greeting, add a photo and after you’ve proofed them, have the cards stamped, addressed and sent on their way if you wish.
Don’t just think Holiday cards at Cardstore.com, you’ll find Birthday cards, Thank You cards, Invitations and Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and News Years cards as well. While I shopped for my Christmas cards, I took a peek at the Think Pink cards where 40% of card sales to The Breast Cancer Research FoundationÃ‚®. I fell in love with the adorable and handy personalized Gift Tags.
At Cardstore.com I was surprised to learn that you could add up to 14 pictures on their Photo Cards. Now that’s what I call customized cards! I was happy to learn that the cards are made on recycled paper and thrilled to learn that I could change the font (I have a thing for fonts).
I didn’t have our holiday photos ready yet, so I chose a modern card and added our signature and our return address on the envelope. Just take a look and believe me they look this awesome in person –
It was easy to customize my cards and the ordering process was smooth. They were shipped the same day I ordered them and I received them in less than a week. Awesome!
Coupon Code – MERRY15 for 15% off Holiday Cards. Expires 12/31/10.
Personalized Gift Tag Set (25, your choice) ARV $15
1. Contest starts now and ends November 24th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about any type of greeting card that you like to have on hand.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID please.
3. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
4. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
5. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
6. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
7. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
8. Visit Cardstore on Facebook and like the page. Leave a comment that Brain Foggles sent you.
9. Follow Cardstyle on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID please.
10. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
I was provided with greeting cards from Cardstore.com All opinions are my own.