When I learned that Razor Reach could allow me to shave without bending I knew immediately that I wanted to review this product. Made for pregnant women, people with injuries or medical conditions or showers without a seat, Razor Reach is tool that prevents pain, keeps you safe and helps you do a task in an easier way.
Razor Reach is an extension arm for your razor. It reaches 12 inches and fits most razors. An adapter clip is included for straight handle razors and men’s razors.
Razor Reach is made up of three parts that snap together as well as the clip that can be used for certain razors. Instructions are included on paper with black and white illustrations.
Because I have arthritis and fibromyalgia, bending can be very painful at times. The Razor Reach alleviated the need for me to bend at all when I shaved. It was easy to use once I realized that I had to press down harder on the extension arm so that the razor would have direct contact with my skin. It fit my disposable razor and it hangs up nicely by using the rope. Less clutter now!
I did have a problem understanding the assembly instructions at first. The illustrations are very small, but once I looked at the website, I realized that I was putting the clip on the wrong way. I also had trouble disassembling it also, but that may be due to the arthritis in my fingers.
Razor Reach is available for $14.99 online. Use coupon code MFB10 at checkout for 15% off.
You can also find it in Duane Reade, Bed, Bath & Beyond and on QVC.
Win one Razor Reach
1. Contest starts now and ends November 3rd midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about why you need to use Razor Reach.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID in your comment.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Leave a comment on another post. Let me know which post please.
5. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
6. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
7. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
#Win a Razor Reach to shave without bending @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/cLSIJi PL RT
I was given a Razor Reach for this review and one will be provided for the giveaway. All opinions are 100% mine.