CSN has over 200 stores online and with a $65 gift certificate you’re sure to find something you want for yourself. You can even get some holiday shopping done early! Don’t forget to visit Holiday Decorations Direct.com – Your Source For Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Holiday Displays & More!
$65 Gift Certificate to use at CSN Stores
1. Contest starts now and ends November 5th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US and Canada
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Let me know if you’ve started your holiday shopping yet.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID in your comment.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Leave a comment on another post. Let me know which post please.
5. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
6. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
7. Post about this giveaway. Worth 10 entries. Please include the sentence: “Looking for a new cookware set, or perhaps an accent piece like a bar stool? Check out Brain Foggles’ giveaway sponsored by CSN Stores!” It can be any variation of this as long as Ã¢â‚¬Å“bar stoolÃ¢â‚¬ is hyperlinked to http://www.allbarstools.com/ and it must be the first link on the post for it to count!
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
I was not compensated for this giveaway, but CSN Stores is providing the gift certificate for the winner. Affiliate links included.
I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, and links to any products or services from this blog. This site may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may receive a commission on sales of those products or services that we write about. The editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. I always provide you with my own thoughts, concerns, and recommendations about the subject matter on this blog. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.