I’ve been using Crest Pr0-Health Complete Rinse because I need to take extra care of my teeth and can’t use a rinse with alcohol. I have dry mouth from Sjogren’s Syndrome and it has been causing dental problems. My dentist had just recommended Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse when Mom Central asked me to try it as part a campaign. The timing was perfect.
What I like about Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse
- The Taste – I tried Clean Mint, but it tastes a bit like root beer to me.
- The Clean Feeling – I remember being told a good way to know that you’ve done your best when cleaning your teeth is to move your tongue around feel if your teeth are smooth. Even after brushing and flossing before using Crest Pro-Health, I didn’t have that feeling. With it, I do.
- Fresh Breath – I felt secure that my breath was smelled good.
- No Alcohol – I can’t use rinses or mouthwashes with alcohol, of course I this is a pro for me.
- Fluoride -Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse contains fluoride, which is what my dentist recommended for me.
I wasn’t happy about the “No drinking or eating 30 minutes after use rule”. Using Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse twice a day (once at bedtime and once in the morning) made the mornings difficult for me. I’m in a rush in the morning and it my routine was mixed up, plus I’m always thirsty after sleeping all night. So instead of going through that issue, I brush my teeth like normal upon waking up, drink my water and orange juice, eat breakfast and then when I return home from driving my daughter to school, I brush my teeth again and use the rinse. This may not be possible for people who have to leave home to work, but I made it work for me.
In case you don’t remember from my last post, Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse provides these 6 benefits:
- Rebuilds Teeth Enamel
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Cleans Teeth & Gums
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
- Freshens Breath
- Without The Burn of Alcohol
It can be used by children 6 years and older (those that understand not to swallow the rinse). It is recommended to be used twice a day and does include fluoride. You can purchase Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse in your local stores and online from Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, etc.
Purchase 12 at a time: Crest Pro-health Complete Clean Mint Rinse, (500mL) 16.9-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Have you tried this rinse? What are your thoughts about it?
I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. Affiliate link included.