CSN has over 200 stores online and with a $65 gift certificate you’re sure to find something you want for yourself. You can even get some holiday shopping done early! Don’t forget to visit Holiday Decorations Direct.com – Your Source For Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Holiday Displays & More!
$65 Gift Certificate to use at CSN Stores
1. Contest starts now and ends November 5th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US and Canada
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Let me know if you’ve started your holiday shopping yet.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID in your comment.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Leave a comment on another post. Let me know which post please.
5. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
6. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
7. Post about this giveaway. Worth 10 entries. Please include the sentence: “Looking for a new cookware set, or perhaps an accent piece like a bar stool? Check out Brain Foggles’ giveaway sponsored by CSN Stores!” It can be any variation of this as long as Ã¢â‚¬Å“bar stoolÃ¢â‚¬ is hyperlinked to http://www.allbarstools.com/ and it must be the first link on the post for it to count!
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
#Win $65 GC to @CSNStores for the holidays! @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/b2qFDO PL RT
I was not compensated for this giveaway, but CSN Stores is providing the gift certificate for the winner. Affiliate links included.
Latest posts by Connie Roberts (see all)
- How to Prepare Your High School Kid for College #JourneytoCollege - August 18, 2014
- Help Hungry Kids This Summer #SummerofGiving - June 24, 2014
- Myasthenia Gravis Month – Let’s Find a Cure - June 21, 2014