Discover for yourself what Discover Card and Six Flags parks have in store for you and enter for a chance to win tickets to any Six Flags U.S. theme park.
What would you do with a million dollars? After receiving treatments from over 300 filmmakers, four short-films have made it to the final round of the Discover Card Film Challenge. The films range from funny, to inspirational to dramatic, and most importantly they’re all original and entertaining.
This is the video titled “Genie” –
Giveaway: Four Tickets to any Six Flags US Theme Parks (valid thru 1/5/2011, no black-out dates). Only US parks.
1. Contest starts now and ends September 28th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
This is a mandatory entry. If you do not complete this entry no others will be accepted.Visit the Discover What Would You Do With A Million Dollars website and comment on which video you like best.
1. Leave a comment about what you would do with One Million Dollars.
2. Leave a comment about who you would take to Six Flags with you if you win the tickets.
3. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
4. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
5. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
6. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
7. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
I was compensated with a set of DVDS for writing this post ad running this giveaway from m80.