Baking with your kids is an exciting activity that brings families together. The Play-Doh Cake Makin’ Station provides hours of creativity with pretend baking.Ã‚ Practice for the kitchen has never been so much fun!
The Play-Doh Cake Makin’ Station comes with four 3 oz. cans of Play-Doh, the cake station, a rolling pin, cake molds, plastic dishes, forks and knives.Ã‚ Besides making cakes, you can decorate with frosting and by using the molds to create unique creations all your own. Made for ages 3 and up, even older children and adults will take to this toy with memories of childhood fun.
Fun For All Ages
My 11 year old daughter, Sammi and I both tried this Hasbro toy out before my friend’s children came to play with it. We were hooked right away. There’s just something about Play-Doh that gets your creative juices flowing. Maybe it’s the feel, maybe it’s the smell, maybe it’s the ease of molding, or all of the above, but we had a blast!
Then my friend brought her daughters to play, two girls 3 and 8 years old, and it was a Play-Doh party in the house! They mixed the colors together (except for the chocolate/brown), who could resist? The made cakes with tons of frosting, some with edging and some using the molds. My friend and I were presented with so many cakes we had pretend stomach aches, but they wanted to keep on playing. We watched how the girls learned from each other, even the 8 year old learned a few tricks from the 3 year old. There was no bickering, just play time and the longer they played, the more creative they became.
The Play-Doh Cake Makin’ Station is the kind of toy that can keep children busy for hours. We did have a bit of clean up to do after but we were prepared for that. The amount of tools included were just right even for a group of 4 children to play together. The frosting tool was a bit difficult to use. You need to put a good amount of pressure on it so the 3 year old needed help with that. That didn’t deter her as you can see from her intent look as she was playing. She didn’t even look up as I was taking photos.
The Play-doh Cake Making Station is available on Amazon.com, the HasbroToyShop.com and in Walmart and Toys R Us, etc. The AVR is $14.99
One lucky reader of Brain Foggles will win a Play-Doh Cake Makin’ Station of their own!
1. Contest starts now and ends September 29th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner has 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
This is a mandatory entry. If you do not complete this entry no others will be accepted.Visit the Play-Doh Section of the Hasbro Website and leave a comment about which toy your children would like. Be sure to use the exact name of the toy please.
1. Leave a comment about what creative play your children take part in.
2. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
3. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
4. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
5. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
6. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
7. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
#Win a Play-Doh Set @ConnieFoggles and have fun! http://bit.ly/9zKukO PL RT
I was provided with this Play-Doh set from Hasbro for my review. The giveaway prize will be provided by Hasbro also. All opinions are 100% my own. Affiliate link included above for Amazon.com.