AVG Internet Security Software version 9.0 scans your computer for viruses and spyware, detects threats and blocks dangerous websites. The download process is extremely easy and it runs quietly in the background unless a threat is found and you will see a warning. Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000, AVG is used by 110 million people.
You can schedule your scans to take place the same time every day. If that scan is missed, it will begin when you start your computer.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware (prevents viruses, worms and trojan horses)
- LinkScannerÃ‚® – checks for safe websites
- Online Shield – allows you to download virus-free files
- Advanced Anti-RootKit Protection – keeps the latest and most sophisticated threats away
- Game Mode – keeps you safe while playing games
- AVG Identity Protection – keeps you safe from attempts to gain access to your sensitive information
- Enhanced Firewall – protects your network from hackers
- Update Manager – maintains updates to your AVG software
- Email Scanner – scans incoming and outgoing emails