Save money on a family membership to the Pier Aquarium -Ã‚ that’s the Aquarium in St. Pete, Florida. The membership is only $35. That’s a 30% discount!
You’ll get free admission for one year, a subscription to their newsletter, invitations to special events and openings and discounts on summer camps and birthday parties, (Edited to correct) and a 10% discount on store purchases (certain exceptions such as sale items, books and occasional selected purchases).
With your membership you’ll be part of the special reciprocal program with partner museums and attractions, where you’ll get one visit per month to these places:
- Bok Tower Gardens (All Year Long)
- Florida Holocaust Museum (January)
- Great Explorations (January)
- Tampa Bay History Center (February)
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art (March)
- Sunken Gardens (March and August)
- Florida Holocaust Museum (April, July, November)
- Tampa Museum of Art (April and June)
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art (April)
- Great Explorations (May and September)
- Polk Museum of Art (May and June)
- Tampa Museum of Art (May)
- South Florida Museum (June)
- Salvador Dali Museum (June and July)
- G WIZ the Science Museum (July, August and September)
- Selby Botanical Gardens (July)
- Mote Marine (August)
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium (September, October, November, December)
- MOSI, Museum of Science & Industry (October and December)
The Pier Aquarium is located at the St. Petersburg Pier. It has 3 cylinder tanks that are two stories high. There’s also a 400-gallon fresh water aquarium and a 1,000-gallon saltwater tank. The second floor has 14 aquariums, educational exhibits and a museum store. There’s also a Daily Touch Tank Experience from 1-4pm daily and fish feeding at 3pm.
This is the Year of the Ocean in which special programs are held the first Saturday of each month – FISH-Ful Saturdays. All this comes with your membership to the Pier Aquarium.
(affiliate links included)