Glade has a Fragrance Collection that is quite popular. The Soy Candles come in a pretty glass jar that you’ll be proud to use as both a decorative item in your home as well as a means to create a mood. Need to feel calm after a long day? Want a romantic night? Want to be refreshed? The Fragrance by Glade fits all these bills.
The Lemongrass and Citrus fragrance by Glade is a warm fragrance that can invigorate and revitalize you. The undertones of citrus are just right. The large 10 oz. candle burns up to 35 hours because of its size and because it is soy based.
My Review: I used the Fragrance Collection by Glade candle in my den where I sometimes work. The scent is one of my favorites as it’s not like perfume. The fragrance lasted a long time. I like the triple wick, but sometimes I only used one wick. I liked the way the mood in the room was changed when I turned off the light and let the three wicks go. I felt relaxed and calm. I would like to see the glass jar with the label all around or no label at all.
Buy It: You can purchase any of the Fragrance Collection by Glade candles in almost any store for $9.99 AVP.
Giveaway: One lucky reader will win One Glade Fragrance Collection Candle.
1. Contest starts now and ends September 11th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about the fragrance of Glade candle that you like. Be sure to leave the exact name.
2. Like the Fragrance Collection by Glade page on Facebook and leave a comment that Brain Foggles sent you.
3. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment about which one.
4. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
5. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
6. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
7. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
#Win a Glade Candle @ConnieFoggles #giveaway http://bit.ly/dgiLY5 PL RT
This post was written for Family Review Network & SC Johnson who provided the complimentary product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest review.