ToiletTree has made a foglesss mirror that really works. Use this mirror to remove make up, do some tweezing or deep clean your face. For men, you can shave while in the shower and see what you are doing.
ToiletTree uses a technology that is both simple and unique. Just fill the reservoir behind the mirror with your shower water (warm to hot water) so that “the water neutralizes the mirror and air temperature to eliminate fogging.” Who woulda thunk? The fogless mirror remains attached to your shower wall with a silicone substance that doesn’t damage tiles or other wall surfaces.
You can adjust the mirror so you can see easily. There’s also a shelf that holds your tweezer or razor. Easily clean the fogless mirror with the squeegee that’s included and clean water.
My Review: As a mutitasking Mom, I try to do as much as possible at once. If I can deep clean my face or remove my makeup and really see what I’m doing in the shower, I’m all for it. And with the fogless mirror by ToiletTree, I can. For my husband who is always rushing out the door in the early morning and sometimes shaving in the car (yes, he’s one of those) he can shave while showering. I like that we can move the mirror since my husband is much taller than me. The only thing I’d suggest is a magnified mirror either on the back or a small area on the mirror itself for those of us who wear glasses.
Buy It: The Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall. is available on Amazon.com for $29.99.
Giveaway: Win one fogless mirror from ToiletTree
1. Contest starts now and ends September 8th midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US and Canada
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about what you like about the fogless mirror.
2. Like ToiletTree Products on Facebook and leave a comment that Brain Foggles sent you.
3. Enter another giveaway and leave a comment on which one.
4. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
5. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
6. Use the Like Button by this post. Leave a comment that you clicked on it.
7. Visit Brain Foggles on Facebook and like the page. Please leave me your Facebook ID.
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
This post was written for Family Review Network & ToiletTree who provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest review.