Charm Factory enables you to make your own charm bracelet or necklace with charms that reflect your personality. This is a great fashion statement for back to school, especially when you’re starting a new school. The charms you chose can be a way to start a conversation and let other people know what you are interested in.
There are over 4000 charms to choose from in lots of categories. Some categories are Hobby, Music, Sports, Birthstone and Twilight among many others. Besides buying individual charms, you can order a custom charm bracelet with six to eight charms.
My and Sammi’s Review: The bracelet is lovely! Even though my daughter Sammi has a thin wrist, the bracelet is easily adjustable with a lobster clasp. The bracelet itself is sterling silver and the charms are .925 sterling silver, nickel and lead free. Sammi had a hard time making a decision because there were so many charms that she liked. Sammi said that she chose the charms so she could express herself. The reason she chose the Health charm is to not get sick as often as she does. She wears it proudly and when someone asks her about what the charms mean, she likes to tell them what they mean to her personally.
Giveaway: One bracelet from Charm Factory with up to 8 charm
1. Contest starts now and ends September 10 midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from the US
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about one Charm Factory charm that youÃ‚ like. Please leave the exact item name.
2. Leave a comment about what the charm means to you.
3. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter and leave your Twitter name as a comment.
4. Follow RobynsWorld on Twitter and leave your Twitter name as a comment.
5. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
6. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
7. This giveaway is part of the Back To School Connection Event! Visit the main page and grab our Back To School button and share it on your blog for an extra entry into this and every giveaway during the event!
8. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
Disclosure: Thanks to the Charm Factory for the bracelet for review and the one for the giveaway. All opinions are 100% my (and Sammi’s) own.