Along with back to school comes the decision to buy school lunch or bring lunch from home in a lunch box. Are school lunches healthy? Will you know if your tween or teen has eaten their lunch? Would they rather eat lunch that you or they prepare at home? If you buy a lunch box, will it last for the school year?
The answer was easy at my house – my daughter would be bringing lunch from home. She’d rather eat what the foods she’s used to, have more time to eat and not wait in line for food and have snacks in case she’s hungry after her lunch. The back to school lunch box she is using came from EasyLunchBoxes.com which includes 4 sturdy containers and lids.
No need to waste money on sandwich bags, aluminum foil or paper bags – just fill a container which has 3 compartments. You’re also going green with an Easy Lunch Box. Both the containers and lunch sack have passed the FDA safety testing. The “containers are made of non toxic, food safe, polypropylene (PP or plastic #5).Ã‚ They are BPA, PVC, and phthalate free.”
My Review: I’ve been working hard at providing new and healthy foods for my daughter Sammi to eat. Over the summer that was easy because I had lots of time. Now that school is back in session, I want to continue this goal and with Easy Lunch Boxes, I can. I can prepare a few days of lunches in advance and stack them in the fridge. The containers have enough room for 2 snacks and a sandwich or meal. Sammi doesn’t mind eating food that is normally eaten hot at a cold temperature. I’ve packed raviolis, chicken strips, pizza, and salads. Adding fruits or veggies as well as other snacks is simple.
The lunch box is large enough to include a thermos of water and an ice pack. The strap is sturdy and the purple color is her favorite. The containers are heavy duty and stay closed, yet Sammi can open them herself. She tells everyone it’s her bento box since she is into everything Japanese.
Giveaway: One container set (4 containers and lids) and one lunch bag (winner can choose color) from EasyLunchBoxes.com Retail value ($21.90)
1. Contest starts now and ends September 10 midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from the US and Canada
3. One submission per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
Required: (If this entry is not done, all other entries will not count): Visit EasyLunchBoxes.com and leave a comment about something new that you learned that I haven’t mentioned in this post.
1. Tell me if your child eats lunch from home or from school. You can answer about any child you know.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles on Twitter and leave your Twitter name as a comment.
3. Follow RobynsWorld on Twitter and leave your Twitter name as a comment.
4. Use the Share Button and share this post (for example on Reddit, etc.) Leave a comment for each place you shared. One point for each share.
5. Leave a comment on another post (not a giveaway) and let me know what post please.
6. This giveaway is part of the Back To School Connection Event! Visit the main page and grab our Back To School button and share it on your blog for an extra entry into this and every giveaway during the event!
7. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
Disclosure: I was provided with a container set and lunch bag for my review from EasyLunchBoxes.com. They are also providing the giveaway set. All opinions are 100% my own.